martes, 14 de junio de 2011

Harga Kawasaki Ninja 150 Rr

images Kawasaki Ninja 250R: Harga Kawasaki Ninja 150 Rr. Modifikasi Kawasaki Ninja 150R
  • Modifikasi Kawasaki Ninja 150R


  • ita
    01-16 11:13 AM
    Thank you so much vin13.

    So in the case of company C's H1 it will be part of yearly quota and so will have to go through lottery system right?
    So there will be a chance of H1 not going through the lottery(no matter even if the applicant was on H1 before)?

    Thank you again.

    Lets say , you move out of H1-b (company A)and start using your EAD (at Company B). Now after a few weeks you find another employer (company C) who is willing to do your H1-B. Then this is subject to the yearly Quota because you lost your H1-B status immediately after you started using your EAD (at Company B).

    You can now move to Company C using your EAD and then apply under the new quota for H1-B in April for a start date of October (new fiscal year). Company C may not be reluctant or hesitant in your case because you can keep working for them from Day 1 and you continue on your EAD even if you do not get H1-B.

    Company C will be hesitant only if you do not have EAD and you need to wait for the approval before you can work.




    wallpaper Modifikasi Kawasaki Ninja 150R Harga Kawasaki Ninja 150 Rr. Kawasaki Ninja 150 Rr Red
  • Kawasaki Ninja 150 Rr Red


  • joydiptac
    03-13 02:11 PM
    Chorke na jao saiyaan... :D
    CONGRATS buddy!




    Harga Kawasaki Ninja 150 Rr. Jual santai Kawasaki Ninja KR
  • Jual santai Kawasaki Ninja KR


  • bestia
    08-08 09:08 PM
    ...you can also consider getting married :) which will open up more options for you

    ... as well as closing down many other... ;)




    2011 Kawasaki Ninja 150 Rr Red Harga Kawasaki Ninja 150 Rr. Kawasaki+ninja+150+rr
  • Kawasaki+ninja+150+rr


  • GCBy3000
    05-18 09:24 AM
    I'm using the service of Brikho & Kallabat...till now did not have any issue with my extension...currently on 8th year...as my employer pays my extension fee...not sure how much is the total cost...have asked them...will update as get info.
    rgds,
    lfgc

    ...recd info fm the attorney's office...

    The H-1B processing fees are as follows: Attorney Fees $900, Filing Fees
    $2,190 for companies with 26 or more employees and $1,440 for companies
    with 25 or less employees, Office Expense $50.

    so, for extension...it may still be $900.

    I think employer should bear the full cost of H1B and H1B extension. It is illegal for the employer to get that money from employee.



    more...

    Harga Kawasaki Ninja 150 Rr. Kawasaki ninja RR harga
  • Kawasaki ninja RR harga


  • inskrish
    08-03 12:27 PM
    I am freaking out thinking that my application fell behind a desk somewhere....

    That seems better than my case. I had a dream in which the mail room clerk used my application to put his donuts and coffee.:)

    Regards,
    IK




    Harga Kawasaki Ninja 150 Rr. harga kawasaki ninja 150 rr
  • harga kawasaki ninja 150 rr


  • cool_guy_onnet1
    03-10 12:16 PM
    How does USCIS know about salary ? I understand that if they send rfe, we need to send the w-2 but does IRS also send the w2 information to USCIS? The other question is whats the criteria of judging the salary? Is it w-2 or pay stub ? My pay stub has been showing the correct salary but w-2 does not reflect that much since I was out of the work for quite sometime.

    I MAY switch my job and this is an emergency.
    Please pardon the relevancy.
    Thanks



    more...

    Harga Kawasaki Ninja 150 Rr. dijual cepat kawasaki ninja
  • dijual cepat kawasaki ninja


  • GCDelay
    11-30 11:22 AM
    bump




    2010 Jual santai Kawasaki Ninja KR Harga Kawasaki Ninja 150 Rr. Kawasaki Ninja 250R:
  • Kawasaki Ninja 250R:


  • Rohan99
    05-26 04:11 PM
    Thank you samswas
    All of them might not be applicable for all, but found this on another forum ...

    1 - New SSN to get rid of pesky legend "requires INS authorization..."
    2 - SSN for wife
    3 - Drivers license for wife without pesky legend "temporary for one yr or until H1 validity...", etc.)
    4 - Update I-9 form with employer
    5 - Someone here said let your mortgage company know about GC if you own a home, not sure why?
    6 - Do not hand over the I-94 card to the airlines/immigration offices at the airport. Keep it or through away
    7 - Do not need to carry anything other then Passport and Green Card when travelling



    more...

    Harga Kawasaki Ninja 150 Rr. Gambar Kawasaki Ninja 150RR
  • Gambar Kawasaki Ninja 150RR


  • b072707
    10-24 11:47 AM
    I am in the same boat. no receipts so far.




    hair Kawasaki+ninja+150+rr Harga Kawasaki Ninja 150 Rr. Kawasaki Ninja 150 RR; Kawasaki Ninja 150 RR. frostrated. 09-03 02:01 PM
  • Kawasaki Ninja 150 RR; Kawasaki Ninja 150 RR. frostrated. 09-03 02:01 PM


  • eldrick
    08-16 02:12 PM
    Thank you guys.

    What is bothering me is that they told us the Wrong Information PLUS lawyer was just asking for filling fees(which is 745) during the time of signature but now Company is charging even for legal fees.

    I believe they want to earn extra money from us. What should we do now about this wrong info?

    You think we have no choice here but to pay?

    I'm sorry and thanks for your help.



    more...

    Harga Kawasaki Ninja 150 Rr. Kawasaki NINJA 150 R Auto
  • Kawasaki NINJA 150 R Auto


  • BPforGC
    05-12 04:29 PM
    Had they not wasted all those VISAs in the past due to their inefficiency, there wouldn't be this much backlog. If they have reallocated all the unused VISAs at the end of each fiscal year to the over subscribed countries, there wouldn't be this big problem.

    This backlog was created by incompetent leadership at USCIS and lack of vision in the congress. Politics and bureaucracy rule the immigration, not logic or the interests of the country.

    God help us. Given the poor economy since last year and lots of RFEs and strict PERM audits, in coming years, the demand for GCs will go away. Things should stabilize and we should see some significant movement to the EB2 by end of this year. EB3 is more tricky since many countries are over subscribed compare to EB2, where India and china are the primary over subscribers.

    Recapture bill should put an end to this retrogression and if the CIR and strict criteria goes into effect, this will make EB1 and EB2 qualification all the more difficult in future. Not bright days ahead for immigrants in this country.




    hot Kawasaki ninja RR harga Harga Kawasaki Ninja 150 Rr. HARGA KAWASAKI NINJA 150 RR
  • HARGA KAWASAKI NINJA 150 RR


  • panks
    04-01 10:06 PM
    Hello,
    I need some urgent advise for potential steps after I-140 denial in my case. Please bear with me for some context.
    In July'09 , I received a RFE on one of my two approved I-140.
    This I-140 in question, was related to PERM labor and was approved in Jan'07 and had the PD of Oct' 06.
    I had another I-140 pending approval at that time which was related to Pre-PERM/RIR labor and which had the PD of Oct' 04.

    In July-Aug'07 window of 485 filing, I filed my 485 application referencing both I-140's ,
    the reason we referenced non approved I-140 because it had an ealier PD.
    The Oct'04 (earlier) PD I-140 was subsequently approved in Oct'07 just after few short months of 485 filing.

    Both Labors/I-140s were in EB2. Now the RFE was due to 3 year degree , USCIS argued that they will not accept my NIIT diploma towards a 4 year degree althougth all other times they did. Anyway we responded to RFE , the lawyer made some arguments with an additional Educational evalaution, also agreeing to the possibility of shifting of I-140 from EB2 to EB3. Last week I received a very detailed response both in breadth and depth on that RFE, totalling ten pages and it concluded with the revocation of I-140 in question. They also denied the possibility of shifting to EB3 from EB2. We do have the option to appeal.


    Today, I had a meeting with attorneys and my company's HR director on this and my attorney's recommendation was :

    Because we have another I-140 in play , so we may be able to request USCIS to close the file on denied I-140 , at the same time also requesting to approve the 485 since the PD is currently current on that one. As far as I can understand this is a strategy of hope. Although hope is not a solution but the reason I see some merit towards this because both labors are completely different and their requirements are very different, so USCIS *should* not just deny the 485 based on just denied I-140. At worst they *should* give us a similar RFE and an opportunity to respond. Attorney also indicates that this 3 year degree issue is mostly with PERM applications and not with others.

    The reason he says this is the better option because he is not confident that we will win the appeal. By reading the USCIS response on RFE , I am not sure of that either. If we file the appeal not caring what the result might be ..according to attorney and this I am not sure of is that when we file the appeal all processing will be **FROZEN** including 485 and would rob us of having a shot of approval via current PD's I-140.

    The company has agreed to file a new Labor in EB3 as a backstop measure , however as you might understand I would be looking at least 10 years before I get GC with an EB3 2010 PD.
    I came here in 2000 and it has already passed 10 years , however this is necessary so that I keep extending my H1.

    I do have an extended H1 valild till 2012, however last year when I retuned to US from INDIA , I came on AP , so I think if in worst case my 485 gets denied in effect nullifying my EAD and AP. I would have to go out of country to revalidate my H1 and then come back.

    My question to boarders here is :

    a) What do you think about my options ? Is the Strategy of hope is the best one right now ?
    b) Do really all processing gets frozen when we file an appeal on a denied I-140, specially in my case where I have two I-140s ?
    c) Any other innovative ideas ?

    -Thanks in advance.
    Panks



    more...

    house Harga+kawasaki+ninja+150rr Harga Kawasaki Ninja 150 Rr. Kawasaki+ninja+150+rr+drag
  • Kawasaki+ninja+150+rr+drag


  • hojo
    09-04 06:03 PM
    very nice picture, dan is the man =)




    tattoo harga kawasaki ninja 150 rr Harga Kawasaki Ninja 150 Rr. KAWASAKI NINJA ZX-7R – MAISTO
  • KAWASAKI NINJA ZX-7R – MAISTO


  • karanp25
    07-21 05:08 PM
    I assume he can use the AP after October 2008 for his travel--correct?



    This is trouble.

    They might have issued AP to you, lost somewhere in mail. Now they renewed starting expiry of first one.

    On this AP - a big NO.

    I hope someone familiar with this type of situation - is it possible to request USCIS by taking infopass?



    more...

    pictures dijual cepat kawasaki ninja Harga Kawasaki Ninja 150 Rr. Free  harga kawasaki ninja
  • Free harga kawasaki ninja


  • nhfirefighter13
    June 4th, 2004, 01:36 PM
    Who'd have thought a photo of a bubble could be so neat? :)


    Those are cool (I like the very first one best) what shutter speed were those taken at?




    dresses HARGA KAWASAKI NINJA 150 RR Harga Kawasaki Ninja 150 Rr. Kawasaki Ninja 150 Rr Drag
  • Kawasaki Ninja 150 Rr Drag


  • GotFreedom?
    07-30 10:49 PM
    The date will move to sept 2002 since this is my PD and then it will stuck for another 5 years.

    lol, but you have got to specify the exact date and time of your PD coz' the pace it moves at, ever second matters.

    They did mention in one of the other threads that it will touch 2003 for ROW so I do not see any light at the end of the tunnel for EB3 I folks.



    more...

    makeup Gambar Kawasaki Ninja 150RR Harga Kawasaki Ninja 150 Rr. Harga+kawasaki+ninja+150rr
  • Harga+kawasaki+ninja+150rr


  • tnite
    08-09 10:45 PM
    Thanks to all for their prompt reply on my situation. I am in NJ/NY area. And considering short term course during the period of Jun 2008 to October 2008. Which is almost 3 months. Any one have any idea if any kaplan center or community college provide courses or I20 in summer session?

    Getting job in university and some non profit organization is another good option. If we consider that, we can apply for H1 anytime? Please advise some more in this option.

    Yes marriage is another option, but only 50% is in my hand for this option.

    Please please guys, get me some way out of this situation.

    Oh, since my H1 has been denied, can I file for 'Motion to ReOpen'? How long USCIS take to decide on MTR and what are my chances there.

    The best option for you is go back to a community college to bridge the gap. Motion to reopen will take a long time.




    girlfriend KAWASAKI NINJA ZX-7R – MAISTO Harga Kawasaki Ninja 150 Rr. Kawasaki+ninja+150+rr+baru
  • Kawasaki+ninja+150+rr+baru


  • sunny1000
    06-28 09:15 PM
    Thats a good question. Would it still be considered valid if we mailed the documents on Friday so that it reaches them Saturday. They'd still be opening the mail on Monday July 2nd. I have a feeling that would be too late. Any others in the same boat ?

    Their mail room is not open on sat. So, I guess that wud be too late.




    hairstyles Kawasaki NINJA 150 R Auto Harga Kawasaki Ninja 150 Rr. Kawasaki Kawasaki Ninja 150 RR
  • Kawasaki Kawasaki Ninja 150 RR


  • freddyCR
    January 5th, 2005, 04:03 PM
    Fantastic shot, Freddy.......You have come into this forum with both guns-a-blazin' and your work is quite creative.

    OH.....can you get me a diet-Pepsi????
    Aw..:o Thanks, buddy. I've been in other forums, and I quite like this one, 'cause people are not afraid of saying what they think... that's the only way to improve




    immi_seeker
    10-08 10:38 PM
    ^^^^^^^^^




    desi_voice
    05-02 07:39 PM
    Guys,

    My visa stamping on my passport expires on end of Sep 2009. I am planning to go to India mid July 2009 and come back mid August 2009. I have H1B-I-797 extension upto August 2011. My I-94 which was issued at the POE and the I-94 at the bottom of the extended I-797 has the same number. From what I know when I leave US I should hand over bothe I-94s(given at POE & one below I-797). From what I heard from friends, IO is suppose to give new I-94 validity date based on the extended I-797 validity date and should not give based on date of expiry of visa stamp on the passport.

    @bbct

    I think IO did a mistake for you, you could have asked him to give I-94 based on your extended I-797.

    @mckottayam

    IO did the correct thing for you by giving I-94 validity date based on your extended I797.

    Question is, incase IO gives a I-94 based on the visa stamping validity date and not on the validity of I-797 can we ask him to give a I-94 based on the I-797. If he refuses, how can we extend the I-94 validity based on I-797.



    No hay comentarios:

    Publicar un comentario en la entrada